Monday, August 22, 2011

Day 81: An awesome poem

Yes, yes, I know you've all been going mad with grief over my lack of posting, but my summers are always very busy. xD Sorry! Anyways, here's a wonderful poem. I have permission to post this, given by the author - as long as I provide credit. So here it is - something to think about.


Turn Hate to Love

by ~pegacorn

I hate people who don't respect my privacy.
I hate people who expect too much out me.
I hate people who are ignorant and tries to be all knowing.
I hate people who tries to stop trees from growing.
I hate people who can't change for their own lives
I hate people who cheat on their husbands and wives.
I hate people who treats some individuals like crap
I hate people who only use their mouths to yap.

Enough with this hating and pain..
I will seriously go insane.
Life has given us enough shit.
So why don't we love for a little bit?

I love people who gives me space.
I love people who understands my pace.
I love people who dedicates themselves to learn.
I love people who let that joint burn.
I love people who can stand up for a fight.
I love people who are loyal every night.
I love people who don't bully the weak.
I love people who don't gossip or peek.

See how simple it is to love.
You don't need influence from above...

No comments:

Post a Comment